WE ARE HIRING!
Since 2006, we have been providing a sensory escape for our guests and a rewarding place to work for our team. Our brand-new, larger location features a traditional 3-chair barbershop, 10 salon stations, 8 mani/pedi stations and 7 spa rooms. We have opportunities for licensed Barbers, Cosmetologists, Nail Technicians and Massage Therapsists.
If you can see yourself embracing the culture of Five Senses Spa and Salon, and would like a career with us, you can apply for a position with us in the following ways.
- Submit your application online
- Print and drop off the following application
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Contact us at (309) 693-7719
Why Work Here?
Five Senses Spa, Salon & Barbershop has been voted one of the country's top 200 salons by Salon Today Magazine for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018!
Our team consistently strives to go above and beyond our guests expectations. Five Senses Spa and Salon is always looking for positive, friendly, and professional team players in the following fields: Cosmetologists, Barbers, Nail Technicians, Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and Guest Services.
- Compensation. Our staff appreciates the consistent and competitive pay structure. We also offer a retirement plan to all of our employees!
- Always Booked. Our staff is regularly booked right from the start. We provide advertising and marketing for our staff.
- Schedule. Working two nights a week and every other weekend schedules provide a great life-balance for our team. We also offer a Gym membership re-imbursement - we care about the health and wellness of our employees!
- Service Times. Allotting ample time for appointments, and not “squeezing” people, allow our staff to perform to their fullest.
- Paid Time Off. After a year of service, our dedicated staff enjoys being rewarded with paid time off.
- Raises. Achieving, maintaining and exceeding goals gets rewarded.
- Training. Continual learning, keeps our team strong and allows to offer the latest trends to our guests.
- Aveda. Five Senses works with a top of the line product line. We also provide our employees with a product and service discount!
- Top 200 Spa and Salon Award. Our staff enjoys working alongside other service providers that have a passion for what they do.
- Professional Front Desk. Our front desk staff is the first and last impression that your guest deserves.